General construction method of floor paint:
1. Treatment of the floor surface
1. The newly completed industrial floor must undergo certain maintenance before construction, about 28 days.
2. Remove the cement laitance, old paint and adhering garbage and debris on the surface.
3. Thoroughly remove the oil stains on the surface and treat it with Keyouwang cleaning agent.
4. Remove accumulated water and dry the wet area thoroughly.
5. The cleaning of the surface needs to be done with a dust-free sweeper and a large vacuum cleaner.
6. The allowable gap of the flat surface is 2～2.5mm, the water content is below 6%, and the PH value is 6～80.
7. The roughening of the floor surface needs to be done with a dust-free grinder and thoroughly cleaned with a vacuum cleaner.
8. Apply putty to the holes and obvious depressions on the floor surface to fill the batch scraping. After it is dry, sand and vacuum.
2. Finishing and sealing paint
1. In the treatment of clean and flat concrete surface, high-pressure airless spraying or roller coating is used, and an epoxy sealing primer is used.
2. The epoxy sealant has strong permeability. A certain amount of diluent should be added when painting the primer, so that the diluted primer can penetrate into the interior of the base layer and enhance the adhesion between the coating and the base layer. It must be continuous, not interrupted, and the coating amount is subject to the surface just saturated.
3. The local missing coating can be repainted with a brush, and the excess primer on the surface must be polished before the construction of the next process.
3. Batch scraping batch scraping
1. Use two batches of putty on the surface of the primer after it is dry (25°C, about 4 hours) to ensure the wear resistance, pressure resistance, collision, water, mineral oil, acid-base solution, etc. of the floor. performance, and adjust the ground level. 2. Use 100-200 mesh quartz sand and epoxy batch scraping material as the first putty, which should be fully stirred and leveled. This road is mainly used to enhance the wear resistance and compression resistance of the ground.
3. Use a sandbag type dust-free rolling sander to polish the first putty, and vacuum to clean it.
4. Use 200-270 mesh quartz sand and epoxy batch scraping material as the first putty, which should be fully stirred and scraped. This is mainly used to enhance the wear resistance and flatness of the ground.
5. Use a sandbag type dust-free rolling sander to polish the second putty, and vacuum to clean it.
6. After the two layers of putty are dry, if there is a pockmarked surface or crack, it should be repaired first, and then polished with a flat sander to make it flat and vacuumed.
7. The number of quartz sand used is determined by the on-site engineer according to the specific conditions of the ground.
4. Finishing the middle layer of the floor
1. On the putty surface after grinding and cleaning (20℃, 24 hours), coat the intermediate layer with epoxy floor coating. The coating method can be brushing, batch scraping, high-pressure airless spraying, and high-pressure airless spraying for large-area construction. For the best, the spraying pressure is 20～25Mpa.
2. This pass can make the ground more flat, and it is easier to find the defects that still exist on the ground, so that the next surface layer can be leveled.
3. This time is also convenient for Party A to arrange equipment installation and so on.
5. Finishing the floor surface
1. After the middle layer is dry, apply epoxy floor coating. The coating method is batch scraping and high-pressure airless spraying, but high-pressure airless spraying is appropriate.
2. Sand bag type dust-free rolling sander should be used for grinding and vacuuming the middle layer before painting.
3. If Party A has done the installation and debugging of the equipment after the middle layer is dry, causing new defects on the ground, it should be leveled and polished with a batch of scraping materials, and the surface layer should be sprayed after vacuuming and cleaning.
6. Precautions for construction
1. The ambient temperature of the construction site should be higher than 5°C, and the construction can only be carried out when the relative humidity is less than 85%.
2. The constructor should keep the actual records of the construction site, time, temperature, relative humidity, floor surface treatment, materials, etc. for future reference.
3. After the coating is applied, the relevant equipment and tools should be cleaned immediately.
Epoxy mortar floor paint construction method:
1. Basic treatment:
Remove ground laitance, soil, cement foam and other pollutants to ensure that the ground and the base oil are firmly attached.
2. Base oil construction:
Seal the surface, let the primer fully penetrate the ground, enhance the adhesion, and make the topcoat smooth and smooth.
The water content of the ground should be measured before the construction of the bottom oil. If the water content is higher than 5%, the water should be cut off or the ground should be re-maintained, and the construction should be carried out after reaching the water content requirements.
When the primer is applied, mix the materials in proportion and evenly, and apply it to the plain ground with a roller or a scraper.
For a uniform and glossy finish, the uneven treatment is carried out for a second touch-up. Generally, it can be applied after 24 hours.
3. Middle coating construction:
Approve the construction of poor or uneven ground. After the primer is solidified, apply the middle coat and make up.
Mix the batching materials in proportion and stir well. After drying, sand it thoroughly, then vacuum it up and prepare for topcoating.
4. Surface coating construction:
After the middle coat is cured, pour the prepared top coat on the ground and spread it evenly with a trowel.
5. Top coat maintenance:
The top coat is not allowed to come into contact with water, acid, alkali and other chemicals within 7 days after the completion of the topcoat construction.
If you accidentally touch it, wipe it off with a dry cloth immediately.
Note: The above is the basic construction process of epoxy resin floor. According to the difference of epoxy resin floor, other corresponding construction procedures will be added.
Requirements for plain ground The surface is dry, the moisture content is less than 8%, the surface is free from sanding, pulverization, hollowing, and cracking, and the basic ground must have a waterproof layer (the original ground has been constructed).
Construction method of water-based epoxy floor paint:
The construction steps of water-based epoxy floor paint are roughly the same as those of solvent-based floor paint, which are mainly divided into primer, halfway, repair, topcoat and maintenance.
1. Primer. After the concrete substrate has been treated and cleaned, the primer can be applied (roller coating or brush coating). The primer has a certain function of water vapor permeability, which can enhance the strength of the substrate and increase the adhesion of the coating to the substrate.
2. Medium coating. Add quartz sand and quartz powder to the prepared water-based epoxy coating (middle coating) to form a water-based epoxy mortar, which is evenly coated with a trowel to increase the thickness and compressive strength of the coating.
3. Approval. After the middle coating, sand the floor with sandpaper, and apply the putty made of water-based epoxy coating (middle coating) and quartz powder according to the actual needs.
4. Top coat. Apply two coats of water-based epoxy floor coating with roller coating. After completion, the overall floor is required to be soft, clean, uniform in color, and free of hollows.
5. Maintenance. The surface layer needs 24H to dry, during this period, it should be blocked to avoid affecting the clean and smooth effect of the surface. After 3D, you can get on people, and it can be officially put into use after 7 days of completion and maintenance (25 ℃ prevail, it needs to be extended moderately at low temperature)
Access to mobile version
Access to mobile version